Omega Dress Matt Black 1952
The 1950s was a good time for Omega, as exemplified in this dress watch. This example is not only good-looking, but substantial, too. Fitted with an oversized 36mm steel case, down-turned lugs, and with a gorgeous matt black dial, you really can't beat this watch. The dial has aged beautifully and it features Arabic numerals and a rose gold hour markers and hands, further stepping up this watch's dress game a notch.
This example is in incredible condition, the case is sharp and clean and the dial developed a gorgeous slight patina.
- 3-body stainless steel case with screw-down case back
- excellent overall condition, showing no trace of use (unpolished)
- 36 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- year: 1952
- Reference: 2537-7
- Omega Caliber 283 - manual wind
- 15 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced in 05/2022
- +9sec/d / 280°
- original matt black dial in great condition with slight even patina
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.