Omega Tank Art Deco 1930
This isn't the first Omega Art Deco Dress Watch we have fallen in love with. This example features a huge rectangular steel case and is made even more attractive due to its gorgeous slightly silver colored dial with Art Deco Arabic numerals, subsidiary seconds and a wonderful unique blue art deco handset.
If this isn't the ultimate dress watch, we don't know what is.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3-body stainless steel case with snap-on case back
- 23 mm (without crown) / 38 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- fixed lugs
- Year: 1930
- Omega Caliber - manual wind
- 15 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 07/2023
- +9sec/d / 290°
- original never touched silver colored dial in great condition
- original art deco hands, dial and crown
- even patina throughout the dial
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.