Omega Rectangular Art Deco 1943
This isn't the first Omega Art Deco Dress Watch we have fallen in love with. This example features a huge rectangular steel case and is made even more attractive due to its fantastic blue leaf hands and cream colored two tone dial with Art Deco Arabic numerals and a subsidiary second and it wears bigger due to the huge lug to lug diameter.
If this isn't the ultimate dress watch, we don't know what is.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use
- professionally polished to Omega Factory Specifications
- 3-body stainless steel case with snap-on case back
- 22 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 16 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1943
- Omega Caliber manual wind
- 15 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 12/2023
- +12sec/d / 260°
- original never touched cream colored two tone dial in good condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- some strong and warm patina throughout the dial
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.