Omega Tank Black Gilt 1930
This isn't the first Omega Art Deco Dress Watch we have fallen in love with. This example features a rectangular tank shaped steel case and is made even more attractive due to its gorgeous glossy black gilt dial with Art Deco Arabic numerals, subsidiary seconds and a wonderful unique gold handset. And the icing on the cake is the gorgeous condition.
If this isn't the ultimate dress watch, we don't know what is.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use
- 3-body stainless steel case with snap-on case back
- fixed lugs
- 21 mm (without crown) / 37 mm (lug-to-lug) / 16 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1930
- Omega Caliber T17 - manual wind
- 15 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 05/2023
- -5sec/d / 230°
- original never touched black gilt dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.