Omega Rectangular Art Deco 1930s
This isn't the first Omega Art Deco Dress Watch we have fallen in love with. This example features a huge rectangular steel case and is made even more attractive due to its gorgeous slightly golden colored dial with Art Deco Arabic numerals, subsidiary seconds and a wonderful unique blue handset. And the icing on the cake is the nos condition!
If this isn't the ultimate dress watch, we don't know what is.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use (nos)
- 3-body stainless steel case with snap-on case back
- 22 mm (without crown) / 36 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Year: end of 1930s
- Omega Caliber - manual wind
- 15 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 03/2023
- -5sec/d / 280°
- no movement shot because it has to be opened by a watchmaker
- original never touched gold colored dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- original and evenly aged lume
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.