Omega Scarab Jumbo Black 1935
Finding an Omega with scarab lugs in great condition is quite difficult. But to find one with a huge 35,5 mm case is nearly impossible.
This beauty features a great case design with a fantastic matt black dial from 1935. Due to the huge 49 mm lug-to-lug diameter it wears more like a 37/38 mm piece.
- excellent overall condition, showing no trace of use
- professionally polished to Omega factory specifications
- 3- body stainless steel case with snap-on case back
- 35,5 mm (without crown) / 49 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1935
- Omega 26.5 SOB - manual wind
- 15 jewels, 18000 A/h, 37 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 07/2023
- -15sec/d / 290°
- original never touched matt black dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- original and evenly aged lume on dial
- the hands have been resumed in the past
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.