Omega Scarab Black Gilt 1935
Finding an Omega with scarab lugs in great condition is quite difficult. But to find one with a beautiful black gilt dial is nearly impossible.
This beauty features a great case design with a fantastic black gilt dial from 1935. Due to the huge lug-to-lug diameter it wears more like a 35 mm piece.
- great unpolished condition, showing traces of use throughout
- 3- body stainless steel case with snap-on case back
- 31 mm (without crown) / 40 mm (lug-to-lug) / 16 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1935
- Serial: 8663067
- Omega 26.5 SOB - manual wind
- 15 jewels, 18000 A/h, 37 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 10/2020
- +7sec/d / 275°
- original never touched black gilt dial in good condition
- very warm and even patina throughout
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.