Omega Scarab Black Gilt 1939
Finding an Omega with scarab lugs in great condition is quite difficult. But to find one with a beautiful black gilt dial with Roman numerals is nearly impossible.
This beauty features a great case design with a fantastic black gilt dial from 1939. Due to the bigger lug-to-lug diameter, it wears more like a 35 mm piece.
- outstanding condition, showing no traces of use
- professionally polished to Omega Factory Specifications
- 3- body stainless steel case with snap-on case back
- comes with an original Omega strap and Omega steel buckle
- 31 mm (without crown) / 40 mm (lug-to-lug) / 16 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1939
- Omega 26.5 T3 - manual wind
- 15 jewels, 18000 A/h, 37 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 09/2022
- +12sec/d / 270°
- original never touched black gilt dial in great condition
- very slight and even patina throughout the dial
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.