Omega Scarab Sector 1943
Finding an Omega with scarab lugs in great condition is quite difficult. But to find one with a beautiful brown sector dial is nearly impossible.
This beauty features a great case design with a fantastic dial from 1943. Due to the huge lug-to-lug diameter it wears more like a 35 mm piece.
- flawless condition, showing no traces of use
- 3- body stainless steel case with snap-on case back
- professionally polished to Omega factory specifications
- 31 mm (without crown) / 40 mm (lug-to-lug) / 17 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1943
- Omega 26.5 SOB - manual wind
- 15 jewels, 18000 A/h, 37 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 05/2021
- +10sec/d / 330°
- original never touched brown sector dial in good condition
- very warm and even patina throughout
- original hands, dial and crown
- darker spot in the middle of the dial
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.