Omega Seamaster 120 black 1967
Here you can see a fascinating, and rare Seamaster 120 made by Omega in 1967. It features a 35,5 mm stainless steel case with a beautiful matt black dial in flawless condition.
The Omega Seamaster has been a legacy collection for Omega since it first launched in 1948 and continues to be a staple of the brand's modern catalog. With a focus on robustness and reliability for everyday wear, vintage Seamasters offer a particularly great value.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3- body stainless steel case with screw-down case back
- 36,5 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1967
- Reference: 166.027
- Omega Caliber 565 - automatic
- 24 jewels, 19800 A/h, 50 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 04/2022
- +6sec/d / 280°
- original never touched matt black in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- the bezel still changes positions smoothly
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.