Omega Seamaster Date 1960
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3- body stainless steel case with monocoque case
- 34 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1960
- Omega Caliber 562 - automatic
- 19 jewels, 19800 A/h, 46 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 10/2021
- +13sec/d / 240°
- no movement shot because its a monocoque case
- original never touched silver sunburst dial in great condition
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.