Omega Seamaster DeVille 18k 1960s
Omega introduced the De Ville collection within the Seamaster family in 1960 as a way to bridge the gap between the core, tool-watch Seamaster line and the more sophisticated and dressy Constellation series. The result was a perfect hybrid, merging tool-watch grit and grind with a dosage of urbanity. In 1967, the De Ville became its own independent collection.
Dating to before the De Ville left the Seamaster family, this example features a 18k yellow gold case in fantastic unpolished condition and a 18k Omega bracelet in near unworn condition with an adjustable clasp.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body 18k yellow gold monocoque case (107g all together)
- 34,5 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- original 18k Omega Bracelet fitting up to a 19,5 cm wrist
- Year: 1960s
- Omega Caliber 552 - automatic
- 24 jewels, 19800 A/h, 50 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 05/2023
- +5sec/d / 290°
- no movement shot because monocoque case
- original never touched gold dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- original Omega crystal
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.