Omega Seamaster Leopard Patina 1956
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3- body gold capped stainless steel case with snap-on caseback
- 35 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1956
- Reference: 2759-3
- Omega Caliber 420 - manual wound
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 48 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 07/2021
- -2sec/d / 280°
- original never touched dial in with beautiful even leopard patina
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.