Omega Seamaster Olympic 1956
This Seamaster XVI with Cross of Merit dial from 1956 in all-original condition was created to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Omega being the official timekeeper of the Olympic Games. This piece was a pre-commercial prototype and was never up for sale and only gifted to celebrities and athletes.
This very rare beauty comes with the original Extract of Archives from Omega and is a real collectors dream.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor trace of use
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with snap-on case back
- 34 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1956
- Reference: 2850 SC
- comes with the original Extract of the Archives from Omega
- Omega Caliber 471 - automatic
- 19 jewels, 19800 A/h, 46 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 12/2020
- +5sec/d / 280°
- original never touched cream-colored dial with some cracks in the lacquer
- some missing lacquer in the Olympic Logo
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.