Omega Sub Second Two Tone 1943
This example is not only good-looking, but substantial, too. Fitted with a 35 mm steel case, bold lugs, and with a gorgeous white/grey two-tone dial with a huge sub second, you really can't beat this watch.
This example is in incredible condition, the case is sharp and clean and the dial looks fantastic when playing with different light angles.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use
- 3- body stainless steel case with snap-on case back
- 35 mm (without crown) / 41 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1943
- Reference: 2317/13
- Omega Caliber 30T2 - manual wound
- 15 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 03/2023
- +5sec/d / 280°
- original never touched two-tone white/grey dial in great condition
- original hands, dial and Omega mushroom crown
- slight and even patina throughout the dial
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.