Omega Sub Second Syringe 1947
Vintage Omegas are king of the understated dress watch, and this dial version is no different.
This 1947 Omega has everything you want in a dress watch - an stainless steel case with sharp edges in 35 mm, a great white dial with a huge subsidiary second and beautiful syringe shaped hands.
- excellent overall condition, showing no trace of use
- professionally polished to Omega Factory specifications
- 3- body stainless steel case with snap-on case back
- 35 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1947
- Reference: 2271-10
- Omega Caliber 30T2 - manual wind
- 15 jewels, 18000 A/h, 45 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 12/2022
- +9sec/d / 310°
- original never touched white dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- original lume
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.