Omega Art Deco Black Syringe 1935
The 1930s was a good time for Omega, as exemplified in this beautiful glossy gilt dial from 1935.
Fitted with a 33 mm steel case, straight lugs, and with a gorgeous black dial, you really can't beat this watch. The gilt dial has aged beautifully, and it features Arabic numerals, a subsidiary seconds dial and syringe hands further stepping up this watch's dress game a notch.
This example is in incredible condition, the case is sharp and clean. The dial is in impeccable condition with gorgeous slight patina.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body stainless steel case with snap on case back
- 33 mm (without crown) / 39 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1935
- Omega Cal. 26.5 SOB - manual wind
- 15 jewels, 18000 A/h, 37 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 10/2023
- +25sec/d / 200°
- original never touched glossy black gilt dial in great condition
- even patina throughout the dial
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.