Omega Calatrava Cappuccino Jumbo 1943
Here you can see a fascinating and very rare Calatrava dress watch made by Omega in 1943. It features a huge oversize 38mm stainless case with thin and simple angled lugs and a stunning cappuccino dial in great condition and stainless steel leaf hands, a piece that takes your breath away.
- excellent overall condition, showing no trace of use
- 3- body stainless steel case with snap-on case back
- professionally polished to Omega Factory specifications
- 38 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1943
- Ref.: 2186
- Omega Caliber 30T2 - manual wind
- 15 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 12/2022
- +7sec/d / 270°
- original never touched cappuccino dial in great condition
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.