Omega Sub Second Jumbo 18k Rose 1952
The 1950s was a good time for Omega, as exemplified in this beautiful dress watch. This example is not only good-looking, but substantial, too. Fitted with a huge 37,5 mm rose gold case, down-turned lugs, and with a gorgeous slight white and grey two-tone dial, you really can't beat this watch.
The dial is in fantastic condition, and it features rose gold Arabic numerals and a huge subsidiary second and rose gold leaf hands, Omega Logo and Dagger hour markers. This example is in incredible condition, the case is sharp and clean.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor trace of use (unpolished)
- 3- body rose gold case with snap-on case back
- 37,5 mm (without crown) / 46 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1952
- Reference: 2660
- Omega Caliber 342 - automatic bumper
- 17 jewels, 19800 A/h, 42 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 10/2023
- -3sec/d / 260°
- original never touched white two tone dial in great condition
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.