Omega Sub Second Calatrava 1943
The 1940s was a good time for Omega, as exemplified in this beautiful dress watch. This example is not only good-looking, but substantial, too. Fitted with a 35 mm steel case, down-turned lugs, and with a gorgeous white/silver dial, you really can't beat this watch.
The dial features Arabic numerals and a huge subsidiary seconds dial, further stepping up this watch's dress game a notch. This example is in incredible condition, the case is sharp and clean.
- excellent overall condition, showing no trace of use
- professionally polished to Omega Factory specifications
- 3- body stainless steel case with snap-on case back
- 35 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1943
- Reference: 2180
- Omega Caliber 30T2 - manual wind
- 15 jewels, 19800 A/h, 42 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 04/2022
- +9sec/d / 290°
- original never touched white/silver dial in great condition
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.