Omega Two Tone Jumbo 1954
The 1950s was a good time for Omega, as exemplified in this beautiful Two Tone piece from 1954.
Fitted with a Jumbo 38 mm steel case, down-turned lugs, and with a gorgeous two-tone dial, you really can't beat this watch. The dial has aged beautifully, and it features rose gold hour markers, hands and subsidiary second, further stepping up this watch's dress game a notch.
This example is in incredible condition, the case is sharp and clean. The dial is in impeccable condition with gorgeous slight patina.
- excellent overall condition, showing no trace of use
- professionally polished to Omega factory specifications
- 3- body stainless steel case with screw-down case back
- 38 mm (without crown) / 47 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1954
- Ref. 2272 - 8
- Omega Cal. 266 - manual wind
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 42 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 05/2023
- +15sec/d / 300°
- original never touched cream colored two tone dial in great condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- even and warm patina throughout the dial
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.