Omega two tone 18k jumbo 1956
Here you can see a fascinating dress watch made by Omega in 1956. It features a huge 36 mm 18k rose gold case with thick and simple lugs and a two-tone dial with arrow hour markers which take your breath away.
This particular example is notable for its beautiful all around appearance and a 18k rose gold case in outstanding condition.
- excellent overall condition, showing no trace of use
- 3- body 18k rose gold case with snap-on case back
- professionally polished to Omega factory specifications
- 36 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1956
- Reference: 2896
- Omega Caliber 267 - manual wind
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 45 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 12/2020
- +8sec/d / 330°
- original professionally restored two-tone dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.