Omega Two Tone Jumbo Moon 1939
Finding an Omega with a jumbo case from 1939 in great condition is quite difficult. But to find one with a striking two tone dial with a very unique "moon" patina and a movement that is pristine is nearly impossible.
This Ref. CK859 has everything you want in a Jumbo dress watch and it comes with the original Extract of the Archive from Omega.
- excellent overall condition, showing no trace of use
- professionally polished to Omega factory specifications
- 3- body stainless steel case with snap-on case back
- 37,5 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- original Extract of Archive from Omega
- Year: 1939
- Ref.: CK 859
- Omega 26.5 SOB - manual wind
- 15 jewels, 18000 A/h, 37 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 05/2023
- +12sec/d / 220°
- original never touched two-tone tuxedo dial in good condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- very unique developed moon patina
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.