Patek Philippe Ellipse d'Or 18k 1980s
Originally debuted in 1968, the Golden Ellipse model designed by Patek Philippe has transcended the formality of employing only traditional shaped wristwatches. Its bold case design of balancing between roundness and rectangularity have led to what watch connoisseurs consider as a golden ratio.
Our reference 3848 comes in outstanding condition and a stunning blue sigma sunburst dial with the manual wind Patek Philippe Cal. 215.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3- body 18k yellow gold Favre & Perret case with snap-on case back
- 27 mm (without crown) / 32 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Ref.: 3848
- Year: 1980s
- Patek Philippe Cal. 215 - manual wind
- 18 jewels, 18000 A/h, 46 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 09/2023
- -3sec/d / 240°
- original never touched blue sunburst sigma dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial & crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.