Patek Philippe 18k Ellipse d'Or 1970s
Originally debuted in 1968, the Golden Ellipse model designed by Patek Philippe has transcended the formality of employing only traditional shaped wristwatches. It’s bold case design of balancing between roundness and rectangularity have led to what watch connoisseurs consider as a golden ratio.
It comes in great unpolished condition with the original Patek Philippe 18k yellow gold buckle and Patek Philippe leather strap.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with snap-on case back
- 27 mm (without crown) / 32 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- original 18k Patek Philippe buckle and Patek Philippe leather strap
- Ref.: 3548
- Year: 1970s
- Patek Philippe Cal. 23-300 PM - manual wind
- 18 jewels, 18000 A/h, 46 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 10/2023
- -15sec/d / 240°
- original never touched golden colored dial in great condition
- original hands, dial & Patek Philippe crown
- the dial developed a even patina on the dial hand hands
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.