Patek Philippe 18k Ellipse d'Or Gübelin 1980
Originally debuted in 1968, the Golden Ellipse model designed by Patek Philippe has transcended the formality of employing only traditional shaped wristwatches. It’s bold case design of balancing between roundness and rectangularity have led to what watch connoisseurs consider as a golden ratio.
It comes in great unpolished Nos condition with the original Patek Philippe 18k yellow gold buckle and Patek Philippe leather strap including the original Patek Certificate of d'origins from 1980 signed by Gübelin.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use (Nos)
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with snap-on case back
- developed a beautiful patina throughout the case
- 27 mm (without crown) / 37 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- including the original 18k yellow gold Patek Philippe buckle and Patek bracelet
- including the original Patek Philippe Certificate of d'origine from 1980
- Ref.: 3846
- Year: 1980
- Patek Philippe Cal. 215 - manual wind
- 18 jewels, 18000 A/h, 46 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 02/2023
- +3sec/d / 250°
- original never touched yellow gold dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial & crown
- double signed by Gübelin
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.