Patek Philippe Ellipse d'Or 18k 1974
Here we have an excellent representation of Patek Philippes Ellipse dress watches, this ref. 3589/1 hit all the high notes with an 18k yellow gold Ellipse case, a integrated yellow gold bracelet, and a wonderful blue Sigma dial in flawless condition and with beautiful Roman numerals.
Our model is very rare and in perfect condition and comes with the original Extract from the Archives from Patek Philippe. Additionally the dial is made entirely of gold, as indicated by the Sigma symbols at the bottom of the dial.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with snap-on case back (92 grams)
- 33 mm (without crown) / 36 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- original Patek Philippe 18k yellow gold bracelet (fits up to 18cm wrist)
- the bracelet can be adjusted by around 1 cm at the clasp
- including original Extract from the Archives from Patek Philippe
- Ref.: 3589/1
- Year: 1974
- Patek Philippe Cal. 28-255 - automatic
- 40 jewels, 19800 A/h, 38 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 03/2023
- -5sec/d / 260°
- original never touched sunburst blue sigma dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial & crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.