Patek Philippe 18k Ellipse d'Or 1970s
Originally debuted in 1968, the Golden Ellipse model designed by Patek Philippe has transcended the formality of employing only traditional shaped wristwatches. It’s bold case design of balancing between roundness and rectangularity have led to what watch connoisseurs consider as a golden ratio.
It comes in great condition with the original Patek Philippe leather strap and 18k white gold Patek Philippe buckle and includes the original Patek Philippe Certificate of Identity.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body 18k white gold case with snap-on case back
- 28 mm (without crown) / 36 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- original Patek Philippe leather bracelet & 18k white gold Patek buckle
- including the original Patek Philippe Certificate of Identity
- Ref.: 3566
- Year: 1970s
- Patek Philippe Cal. 175 ultra thin - manual wind
- 18 jewels, 18000 A/h, 46 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 12/2022
- +5sec/d / 260°
- original never touched white/cream dial in great condition
- original hands, dial & crown
- some slight aging on the edges of the dial
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.