Patek Philippe Calatrava 18k 1970s
Patek Philippe has made many different Calatravas over the years, each standing out in their own unique way.
Our model features a 35 mm yellow gold case with no lugs, a stunning 18k blue sigma dial and an amazingly integrated 18k yellow gold bracelet with Patek Philippe clasp.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body 18k (Ed. Wenger SA) yellow gold case with snap on case back
- 35 mm (without crown) / 35 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- original Patek Philippe 18k yellow gold bracelet (fitting up to 18 cm wrist)
- Weight: 91 grams
- Ref.: 3588
- Year: 1970s
- Patek Philippe Cal. 28-255 - automatic
- 40 jewels, 19800 A/h, 38 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 08/2023
- -9sec/d / 240°
- original never touched blue sigma dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial & crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.