Patek Philippe Calatrava 18k 1990s
Patek Philippe has made many different Calatravas over the years, each standing out in their own unique way.
Our model features a 32 mm yellow gold case with short lugs, a white/silver dial which is velvet finished and classic Dauphine hands and small seconds at six o’clock.
This watch can also be considered to have a "sigma" dial. Sigma dials refer to the "Swiss" text at the bottom of the dial that is flanked by two sigma symbols. This indicates the hour markers and hands are made of gold.
It comes in unpolished condition with the original Patek Philippe leather strap and 18k yellow gold Patek Philippe buckle.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with screw down case back
- 32 mm (without crown) / 37 mm (lug-to-lug) / 17 mm (between lugs)
- original Patek Philippe leather bracelet & 18k Patek buckle
- Ref.: 3923
- Year: 1990s
- Patek Philippe Cal. 215 - manual wind
- 18 jewels, 18000 A/h, 46 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 09/2023
- +2sec/d / 280°
- original never touched white/silver sigma dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial & crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.