Patek Philippe Calatrava 3445 1962
The Patek Philippe ref. 3445 is, to many, one of the most desired vintage automatic watches from the independent Swiss firm. First released in 1961, this is also one of the few vintage Patek Philippe references that is just as revered for the movement inside as it it by its aesthetic characteristics.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with screw down case back
- 35 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- original Patek Philippe leather bracelet & 18k buckle
- including the Extract from Archives from Patek Philippe
- Ref.: 3445
- Year: 1962
- Patek Philippe Cal. 27-460 M - self winding
- 18 jewels, 18000 A/h, 46 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 12/2021
- -5sec/d / 270°
- original never touched cream dial in great condition
- original hands, dial & crown
- slight and even patina throughout the dial
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.