Patek Philippe Calatrava 18k Florentine 1960s
The reference 3445 was launched almost a decade after the legendary Calatrava reference 2526, and its caliber 27-460M offers the same exquisite finishing as the 12-600 AT movement in the 2526.
Patek kept all of the stylistic characteristics of a dress watch, which explains the elegant look of the 3445. With this reference, the crown is recessed into the white-gold case, further adding to the elegance of the watch. Similarly, the thin and long indexes bring an outstanding balance to the sunburst dial and the icing on the cake is the rare Florentine finishing on the stepped case.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body 18k white gold case with screw down case back
- 35 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Ref.: 3445
- Year: 1960s
- Patek Philippe Cal. 27-460 M - self winding
- 18 jewels, 18000 A/h, 46 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 10/2023
- +1sec/d / 310°
- original never touched silver sunburst dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial & crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.