Patek Philippe Ellipse 18k blue Sigma 1972 nos
Here we have an excellent representation of Patek Philippes's dress watches, this ref. 3546 hit all the high notes with an 18k yellow gold case, small lugs and a wonderful 18k blue Sigma dial.
Additionally the dial is made entirely of gold, as indicated by the Sigma symbols at the bottom of the dial.
And now the icing on the cake, it comes in Nos condition with the original Patek Phillipe Papers, Certificate, Hangtag, Strap & 18k buckle.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use (Nos)
- 3- body 18k yellow gold gold case with snap-on case back
- 27 mm (without crown) / 35 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- original Patek Philippe leather strap and Patek 18k buckle
- original Patek Philippe Papers, Certificate & Hangtag
- Ref.: 3546
- Year: 1972
- Patek Philippe Cal. 23 - 300 - manual wound
- 18 jewels, 18000 A/h, 46 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 06/2022
- -5sec/d / 260°
- original never touched blue 18k sigma dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial & crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.