Patek Philippe Ellipse 18k d'Or 1980s
Here we have an excellent representation of Patek Philippes Ellipse dress watches, this ref. 3978 hit all the high notes with an 18k yellow gold case with integrated yellow gold bracelet, and a wonderful blue Sigma dial in flawless condition. Our model is very rare because of the sub second, the most Ellipse models come without it.
Additionally the dial is made entirely of gold, as indicated by the Sigma symbols at the bottom of the dial.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with snap-on case back (106 grams)
- 29 mm (without crown) / 37 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- original Patek Philippe 18k bracelet (all links, fits up to a 20cm wrist)
- Ref.: 3978 J
- Year: 1980s
- Patek Philippe Cal. 215 PS - manual wind
- 18 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 01/2023
- -5sec/d / 240°
- no movement shot because we don't want to damage the gold
- original never touched blue sigma dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial & crown
- original sapphire crystal
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.