Patek Philippe Ellipse Light Blue 1970s
Here we have an excellent representation of Patek Philippes's dress watches, this ref. 3546 hit all the high notes with an 18k white gold case, small lugs and a wonderful light blue dial.
The minimalist aesthetics of the oval-shaped case with simple onyx hour markers and hands have been in the company's collection since 1968.
- great overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body 18k white gold case with snap-on case back
- 27 mm (without crown) / 35 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Ref.: 3546
- Year: 1970s
- Patek Philippe Cal. 23 - 300 - manual wound
- 18 jewels, 18000 A/h, 46 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 11/2022
- +9sec/d / 230°
- original never touched light blue dial in great condition
- original hands, dial & crown
- some slight aging on the hands and some hour markers
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.