Patek Philippe 18k Square Blue 1970s
This is a very unusual and rare Patek Philippe Ref. 4183 which comes in an Art Deco form with a yellow gold Square case. This beauty is in overall great condition and has an unusual look that we think is really cool. It hits all the high notes with an 18k yellow gold case, small lugs and a wonderful blue Sigma dial.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body 18k yellow gold gold case with snap-on case back
- 25 mm (without crown) / 25 mm (lug-to-lug) / 17 mm (between lugs)
- original Patek Philippe leather bracelet
- Ref.: 4183
- Year: 1970s
- Patek Philippe Cal. 16-250 - manual wound
- 18 jewels, 18000 A/h, 46 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 01/2023
- +5sec/d / 240°
- original never touched blue sigma dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial & crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.