Piaget 18k Gold Protocole 1970s
Launched in 1957, the 9P caliber was groundbreaking for 2 reasons: standing at 2 mm, it was the thinnest manual-wound movement ever made for wristwatches, and its 20.5 mm diameter was much larger than the standard, therefore allowing for larger cases.
Its slimness was not only a technical accomplishment, it also allowed the manufacture to fit dials made of hard stones while retaining a thin profile, like this flawless 18k Piaget with gold colored dial.
- great overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with screw-down case back
- comes with the original Piaget strap and 18k yellow gold buckle
- 25 mm (without crown) / 28 mm (lug-to-lug) / 17 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1970s
- Ref.: 9154
- Piaget Cal. 9P1 - manual wind
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 52 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 12/2022
- -5sec/d / 270°
- original never touched gold colored dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial & crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.