Piaget Tank 18k Onyx Dial 1980s
There is a certain dignity that can only be found in a rectangular case. Something that no round case can replicate and no odd shape can imitate. This 18k gold, engraved case, onyx dial Piaget is a faultless example.
- great overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with screw-down case back
- 23 mm (without crown) / 29 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- including the original Piaget leather Strap and 18k yellow gold buckle
- Year: 1980s
- Ref.: 91490
- Piaget Cal. - manual wind
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 52 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 06/2022
- -9sec/d / 280°
- original never touched black onyx dial in great condition
- original hands, dial & crown
- some micro scratches on the original crystal
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.