Piaget 18k Spillmann 1950s
Look at this beautiful and very rare 18k rose gold Piaget Automatic Bumper in flawless condition bearing the ref: 8177.
The case was designed by Spillmann, looking at the 136 hammerhead stamp inside the case back.
- great overall condition, showing no traces of use
- 3- body 18k rose gold case with screw-down case back
- 34 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1950s
- Ref.: 8177
- Piaget - automatic bumper
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 01/2022
- -9sec/d / 250°
- original never touched rose gold colored dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial & crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.