Piaget Polo 18k Black Onyx 1990s
When the Polo launched in 1979, its name nodded to the sporting pastime of the "Piaget Society" beau monde – which included tastemakers like Elizabeth Taylor, Andy Warhol, and Salvador Dalí.
- great overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with screw-down case back
- comes with the original Piaget strap and 18k yellow gold buckle
- 25 mm (without crown) / 28 mm (lug-to-lug) / 17 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1990s
- Ref.: 8163
- Piaget Quartz 7P
- professionally serviced 11/2022
- original never touched black onyx dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial, crown & crystal
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.