Piaget Tank 18k Roman 1980s
In 1874, Georges Edouard Piaget set up his first workshop on the family farm, situated in the small village of La Côte-aux-Fées in the Swiss Jura mountains. Situated in the Neuchatel region, the company was dedicated to crafting pocket watches and high-precision clock movements.
Our piece comes in unpolished condition with the original Piaget leather strap and 18k yellow gold buckle, the dial is flawless and the tank case shape is a really classic and timeless.
- great overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with screw-down case back
- 23 mm (without crown) / 29 mm (lug-to-lug) / 16 mm (between lugs)
- including the original Piaget leather strap and Piaget 18k buckle
- Year: 1980s
- Ref.: 232
- Piaget Cal. 20P - manual wind
- 18 jewels, 19800 A/h, 36 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 11/2023
- -1sec/d / 220°
- original never touched white dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial & crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.