Rolex 18k Rose Art Deco 1938
Dating back to what is believed to be the first year of the model, the ref. 3667 we have here is among the earliest Art Deco watches produced by Rolex.
The watch is distinctive due to its expertly executed Art Deco styling, 18k rose gold case, masterful proportions, and manually-wound caliber. Striking from first glance are the Pontife hands and roman numerals at each hour. It is double signed by the Italien retailer Verga.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3- body 18k rose gold case with snap-on case back
- 33 mm (without crown) / 37 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1938
- Ref.: 3667
- Rolex - manual wound
- 18 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced in 10/2021
- +14sec/d / 290°
- original never touched cream dial in good condition
- original pontife hands, dial and crown
- double signed by Italien retailer: Verga
- slight and even patina throughout the dial
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.