Rolex Air King Silver 1995
The Air-King is one of the last under-the-radar models by Rolex and has all the classic styling one could ask for from the Oyster Perpetual family. This reference made simplicity its asset - in this case, the clean silver dial is accented with applied indexes for clear legibility and the broad batten handset adds an overall elegant look.
This particular piece from 1995 is notable for its great condition and flawless silver sunburst dial and engine turned bezel in unpolished condition with the original sticker still on the case back.
- excellent overall condition, showing some minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body stainless steel case with screw-down case back (original sticker)
- 34,5 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- original stainless steel Rolex Oyster Bracelet (W6) fits up to 20cm wrist (no stretch)
- Year: 1995
- Reference: 14010
- Rolex Automatic Caliber 3000
- 31 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 12/2022
- +0sec/d / 310°
- original never touched silver sunburst dial in flawless condition
- original tritium hands, tritium dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.