Rolex Cellini 18k Blue 1970s
The Rolex Cellini line showcases the dressier side of Rolex compared to its more well-known sport models. This version is fitted in a 18k-yellow-gold tonneau-shaped case, which is an unusual case shape for Rolex.
The very rare dial color is deep blue, which wasn't that popular for dress watches produced in this era. This model is quite versatile in that it can be comfortably worn in casual or black-tie settings.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- case has been polished in the past
- 3-body 18k yellow gold case with snap-on case back
- 31 mm (without crown) / 37 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1970s
- Ref.: 4133
- Rolex Cal. 1601 - manual wound
- 19 jewels, 18000 A/h, 46 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 09/2022
- -9sec/d / 290°
- original never touched deep blue dial in flawless condition
- original hands & dial
- the crown has been replaced in the past
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.