Rolex Cellini 18k Bracelet 1976
The Rolex Cellini line showcases the dressier side of Rolex compared to its more well-known sport models. This version is fitted in a 18k-yellow-gold oval-shaped case, which is an unusual case shape for Rolex.
The dial color is yellow gold, which was a popular color for dress watches produced in this era (as seen with the contemporary Patek Philippe Ellipse model) and comes with an integrated 18k yellow gold bracelet in nos condition.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use (nos)
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with snap-on case back (58g in total)
- 25 mm (without crown) / 23 mm (lug-to-lug) / 15 mm (between lugs)
- original Rolex 18k yellow gold bracelet an be worn up to a 17cm wrist
- Year: 1976
- Ref.: 4081
- Rolex Cal. 1600 - manual wound
- 19 jewels, 18000 A/h, 46 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 03/2023
- +9sec/d / 230°
- original never touched gold colored dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial & Rolex crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.