Rolex Cellini 18k Gold Dial 1974
The Rolex Cellini line showcases the dressier side of Rolex compared to its more well-known sport models. Our Ref. 3833 is fitted in a 18k-yellow-gold case, the dial color is yellow gold, which was a popular color for dress watches produced in this era. It comes with the original gold plated Rolex buckle and is overall in great condition.
This model is quite versatile in that it can be comfortably worn in casual or a black-tie settings.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with snap-on case back
- case has been polished professionally in the past
- 31 mm (without crown) / 38 mm (lug-to-lug) / 17 mm (between lugs)
- original Rolex gold plated buckle
- Year: 1974
- Ref.: 3833
- Rolex Cal. 1600 - manual wound
- 19 jewels, 18000 A/h, 46 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 04/2023
- +15sec/d / 280°
- original never touched gold colored dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial & crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.