Rolex Cellini 18k Petrol Dial 1981 Nos
The Rolex Cellini line showcases the dressier side of Rolex compared to its more well-known sport models. This version is fitted in a 18k-white-gold oval-shaped case, which is an unusual case shape for Rolex.
The very rare dial color is a deep blue at the outside and gets to a petrol dial in the middle. This model is quite versatile in that it can be comfortably worn in casual or black-tie settings. And the icing on the cake is the nos condition including the original strap, sticker, buckle & hangtag.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use (nos)
- 3-body 18k white gold case with snap-on case back
- 32,5 mm (without crown) / 35 mm (lug-to-lug) / 17 mm (between lugs)
- including the original Rolex strap, Rolex buckle (steel) and Rolex hangtag
- original Rolex sticker on case back
- Year: 1981
- Ref.: 4083
- Rolex Cal. 1601 - manual wound
- 19 jewels, 18000 A/h, 46 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 03/2023
- -5sec/d / 280°
- original never touched deep blue (outside) and petrol (middle) dial in great condition
- original hands, dial & Rolex crown
- the original lacquer has some hairline cracks (only visible trough a loupe)
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.