Rolex Cellini 18k White Gold 1974
The Rolex Cellini line showcases the dressier side of Rolex compared to its more well-known sport models. Our version Ref. 4094 is fitted in a 18k-white-gold oval-shaped case, which is an unusual case shape for Rolex.
It dates to 1974 and is encased in solid 18k white gold including an integrated white gold bracelet. Sticking out to us is the untouched Nos condition and still has its original Rolex sticker on the case back.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use (Nos)
- 3-body 18k white gold case with snap-on case back
- original 18k white gold bracelet fits up to a 19,5 cm wrist
- has the original Rolex sticker on the case back
- 30 mm (without crown) / 33 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (lugs)
- Year: 1974
- Ref.: 4094
- Rolex Cal. 1600 - manual wound
- 19 jewels, 18000 A/h, 46 hours power reserve
- the movement is in untouched condition
- +15sec/d / 260°
- original never touched white sigma dial in flawless condition
- original hands & dial & crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.