Rolex Datejust Bicolor Pie Pan 1971
- excellent overall condition, showing no trace of use
- 3- body stainless steel case and gold case with screw-down case back
- professionally polished to Rolex Factory Specifications
- 36 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- the original Oyster Bracelet wears comfortable with usual stretch
- Year: 1971
- Reference: 1601
- Rolex Automatic Caliber 1570
- 25 jewels, 19800 A/h, 48 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 07/2021
- +6sec/d / 270°
- no movement shot because its pressure tested
- original never touched silver dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial & crown
- original tritium on dial and hands
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.