Rolex Datejust Buckley Pie Pan 1968
If you're looking for a vintage watch for daily use, the Rolex Datejust is apparently the first to consider! It combines basically everything you may need on daily basis: outstanding timeless design matching literally any outfit, perfectly balanced 36 mm size, waterproof capabilities of the famous oyster family and of course legendary precision and durability of Rolex automatic chronometer movements.
This particular piece from 1968 is notable for its yellow gold fluted bezel, a beautiful champagne Buckley Pie Pan dial and a very strong case with sharp edges in outstanding condition.
- excellent overall condition, showing no trace of use
- 3- body stainless steel case with screw-down case back
- professionally polished to Rolex Factory Specifications
- 36 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- original Rolex Jubilee Bracelet with stretch, wears comfortable
- Year: 1968
- Reference: 1601
- Rolex Automatic Caliber 1570
- 25 jewels, 19800 A/h, 48 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 06/2021
- -6sec/d / 280°
- original never touched champagne pie pan dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial & crown
- original evenly aged tritium lume
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.